Vizio TV is a popular choice in the market, but they are now experiencing problems related to their smart TVs. We will go over how to install Peacock TV on Vizio smart TV and help you fix any glitches that might occur along with it.
The “peacock tv.com/vizio activate code” is a trick that allows you to install Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV. This article has been updated in 2022 with the latest information on how to use this trick.
VIZIO SMART TV WITH PEACOCK TV: Streaming applications have become a regular demand for users of current devices. Every day, we look for better streaming applications with new and improved features.
One of these streaming applications is the Peacock TV app. The Peacock TV app was released by NBCUniversal. On-demand streaming films and broadcasts are available to users. In addition, users of this app get access to news and sports.
In addition, customers get access to over 600 movies and 400 series. In addition, the user has the option of purchasing a premium membership or using the app for free. Users may download the videos to watch them later while they are not connected to the internet. This app is also compatible with Android smartphones, Chromecast, and Android TVs.
Users may access the peacock originals to add up. Movies, programs, original dramas, original comedy, original unscripted shows, peacock virtual channels, kids programming, and so on are available to consumers.
Users will also get access to vintage material and historic programs from the past. Users will also notice that there are no advertisements. Let’s take a look at how to utilize Peacock TV on a Vizio Smart TV.
HOW DO I SET UP PEACOCK TV ON MY VIZIO SMART TELEVISION?
The Peacock TV app may be accessed in a variety of ways by Vizio Smart TV subscribers. Installing the software from the App Store is one of the options. Let’s look at how to use the accessible App store to install Peacock TV on your Vizio Smart TV.
Installing Peacock TV on a Vizio Smart TV is simple.
To begin, the user should go to the Vizio Smart TV’s home screen.
The user should next connect the smart TV to the Internet through WiFi.
The user should then press the “V” button on the remote control.
The user should then open the Access bar.
The user should next open the App Store if one is accessible.
Users should now choose and highlight the Peacock TV app.
In addition, the user should click “OK.”
The user should then choose “install app” from the drop-down menu.
Finally, the user must hit “OK” to complete the installation.
How can I uninstall Peacock TV from my Vizio TV?
Users of the Vizio Smart TV may delete as many applications as they like anytime they want. Users may choose to uninstall an app in order to make room for new ones. Let’s look at how to remove the Peacock TV app from your Vizio Smart TV.
The user must first switch on the Vizio Smart TV.
#2. The user should then go to the screen and use the remote to press the “SMART HUB” button.
#3. The user must then choose “My applications” from the drop-down menu.
The user should then choose and click the Peacock TV app.
#5 The user should choose “DELETE” from the drop-down menu.
#6. Finally, the user must choose “YES” to uninstall the Peacock TV program.
HOW DO I SET UP PEACOCK TV ON MY VIZIO SMART TELEVISION?
On the Vizio Smart TV, we may install the Peacock TV app. Third-party programs may also be installed. Users must permit unknown sources in order to do so. Users may also screencast the Peacock TV app onto their Vizio TV using a variety of devices and applications. Let’s take a look at some of the techniques for installing the Peacock TV app on your Vizio Smart TV.
- The Peacock TV app is available for download from the App Store.
- Users may also transmit the Peacock TV app using the Smartcast.
- The program may be installed immediately from the user’s web browser.
- Users may also utilize airplay to screencast the Peacock TV app from their Apple devices.
- Users may also install the app using the Peacock TV app’s APK file on a USB drive.
- Users may also utilize specific casting tools like ApowerMirror to screencast the Peacock TV app.
On a Vizio TV, how do you move Peacock TV?
The Peacock TV app may be moved around on the access bar by the users. Users may simply complete this procedure by following the instructions provided.
To begin, the user should choose the applications that appear at the bottom of the television screen.
The user should then go to the Customize app row option.
The peacock TV app should now be highlighted by the user.
The user should then choose “OK” from the pop-up menu.
The user should then hit “OK” after placing the program in the specified location.
Finally, the Peacock TV app will be transferred from its previous location to a newer one.
ON VIZIO SMART TV, TROUBLESHOOT PEACOCK TV
Users will have some minor difficulties with the Peacock TV app on their Vizio Smart TV. Some of the most frequent mistakes are listed here for the users’ convenience.
- The screen may get stuck for the users.
- The PEACOCK TV app may take a long time to load.
- Error codes may also be discovered by users.
METHODS FOR CORRECTING ERRORS
- The Vizio Smart TV may be power cycled by the users. To do so, the user must first unplug and switch off the Vizio Smart TV. Then, for around 15 seconds, the user should hold and hit the power button. The user must then power on the Vizio Smart TV.
- Users may also experiment with modifying their DNS settings. The user should go to the “menu” for this. After then, the user should choose “network.” The user must go to the “IP setting” by clicking on “network settings.” The DNS server may then be changed to 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199.
- Users may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock TV app on their Vizio TV.
- Additionally, users may attempt to remove the Peacock TV app’s caches and leftover data from their Vizio Smart TV.
- Attempt to alter the network settings as well.
- Restart the Vizio smart TV and shut off any applications that are currently running in the background.
- Users may also do a factory reset on their Vizio Smart TV.
To sum it up
As a result, adding the Peacock TV app to a Vizio Smart TV will be significantly simpler for consumers. In addition, the user is given a number of unique features. To top it off, NBCUniversal will be releasing more features in the coming days.
Furthermore, customers may enjoy the royal experience of viewing the Peacock TV app on the Vizio TV’s widescreen. Today is the start-up! find more Vizio Smart TV applications
- Samsung TV with Peacock TV
- Peacock TV to TV using Chromecast
Watch This Video-
- peacock tv.com/vizio upgrade
- vizio peacock app not working
- peacocktv.com/vizio premium
- how to search app store on vizio smart tv
- vizio tv smartcast 2.0 or 30