Jolt Lite is an app that helps track and manage your smartphone’s power usage. It offers a quick overview of how much battery you have left, the maximum speed it can achieve in 1 hour, or when you should top off to get the most out of your phone’s battery life. Despite its simplicity and usefulness, Jolt isn’t very popular on Google Play but has been downloaded over 100 million times across all platforms.
Are you looking for a method to get Jolt Lite for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the greatest productivity apps for PC, Jolt Lite.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we will show you how to download Jolt Lite for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Jolt Lite’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for Jolt Lite for PC
Jolt Lite is the most popular app in the Productivity category on Google Playstore. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Jolt Lite for Windows now has over 50,000 installs and a 3.6 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download Jolt Lite. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Jolt Lite for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of Jolt Lite for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run Jolt Lite on your PC.
Download Jolt Lite for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Jolt Lite for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Jolt Lite to install on our computer.
- Step 6: Jolt Lite will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use Jolt Lite on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. As a result, installing Jolt Lite on PC using Bluestacks is suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Jolt Lite for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install Jolt Lite on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Jolt Lite app. Locate the official jolt developer app and press the Install button.
- Step 4: Jolt Lite will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion of Jolt Lite on PC:
With its simple but effective UI, Jolt Lite has gained a lot of traction. We’ve outlined two of the most effective ways to install Jolt Lite on a Windows laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain Jolt Lite for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Jolt Lite Download for PC essay. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Jolt Lite for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!