This is the vnext of my blog - jimmykeen.net - where I write about unit testing and general programming topics. Since December 2014 it runs purely on Jekyll and is hosted on GitHub Pages. If you run small blog like this I encourage you to give this setup a look.
This blog wouldn’t look the way it does now wasn’t it for help of random people from internet:
- Archive from mikerowecode.com
- Tagging from christianspecht.de
- RSS feed from joelglovier.com
- Horizontal menu bar with help from w3schools.com and maxdesign.com.au
- Slate Jekyll-theme by Jason Costello